Friday, July 27, 2012

50 shades of Twilight

Okay now like I said before I heard nothing but great things about this Trilogy so I decided to indulge and well I'm kinda disappointed, lets start from the top! Okay so I start the first book and well it's a some what catchy story line for the hopeless romantic S&M Then as I keep reading I'm thinking 2 things one this story seems somewhat familiar and two seriously who the hell has sex this much!!! I don't have time man!!! I need to clean the house do laundry run errands pay bills feed the kids pay attention to the kids play with the kids make meals "socialize" and possibly bathe!!! I mean even when Tev and I didn't have children I don't think we were doing it 6 times a damn day! really?????? AHHH HA it dawns on me this book is TWILIGHT!!! With a few twist here and there and some sex and non vampires!!! Holy shit what a rip off to late now I'm already reading the second book might as well finish what I started!! So I do and can one of these women please just write a book from the mans point of view? Because I'm so sick of hearing how ugly you think you are and how pretty your best friend is wah wah wah wine and cheese wine and cheese I'm over it...The best chapter in that book was the last from Christian's point of view...and honestly how many times do you have to tell someone "If something happened to you I just don't know what I'd do?" I mean in all honesty I've been with my husband around 7 or so yrs (we don't count not sure exactly LOL) he's never once said that to me nor have I ever put myself in a position to where he had and on top of that I know what he'd do without me ....I've seen his journal lmfao jk he doesn't have a journal ......that I know of! But all and all I didn't buy the books I only borrowed and I'm glad it's a one read kinda deal. Feel free to give me your input  BTW sorry I know this it totally of the pin test project I just had to get this out there lol

2 comments:

  1. FYI - it IS Twilight. The original was titled Masters of the Universe (or something as lame) and was published on a Twilight fan fiction site. The characters were originally Edward & Bella. Somehow it got picked up to be published - so it was pulled off the fanfic site and the characters renamed. There are even instance where its the same convo from Twilight with just the words replaced.

    I have a copy of the original in pdf file & the new version but I haven't caved in to read either - the fact its "Twilight" scares me and I don't want to drink the kool-aide just yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I knew it!!!!!!! Yeah it seemed all to familiar!! Thanks for the info!

    ReplyDelete