Monday, July 9, 2012

Are you a good witch or a bad Witch

Okay so I had fun with this one!! By the way there are 6 of these available I used 2 different pins for this one, I made a witches leg book mark! check it out here http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214549194/ okay and to make this I used this pin as well http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214534414/ now I did do the hand print of my son but it kinda bubbled and popped so we're gonna re-try when I can get both the nuggets to be awake during this process and maybe even get some booty prints done lmfao, Yes I'll be that mom with instead of hand and foot prints I have ass prints hanging in my house!
Okay so what you'll need:
1.) 1/2 cup of flour
2.) 1/2 cup of salt
3.) water mix
4.) I used nail polish but Paint you can use also
5.) index cards
6.) Elmer's glue
7.) a knife


Okay mix the flour, salt and water till you get a non sticky dough, next shape it in whatever the hell you want to make really...then put it on parchment paper and bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool and paint!! So I did a witches leg bookmark, mine didn't turn out as awesome as the one in the pic but hey it was my first shot at it, I'm sure the next batch I make to do the kids butts I'll have some left over and can retry then. So here's the break down
 Making the dough
 Shaping  the dough (I used a baby nail file to help with the shaping)


 Baked and painted
 I took a knife and made a sliver in the top and put a drop of Elmer's glue over the slit and put two index cards inside for the book mark
 The down fall.....The dough split open in the back..Now I did add a lil more flour to my mixture because at one point it was to sticky so I think that's where I went wrong
 Finished product! not to shabby for homemade! like I said I have I believe six available that I need to paint so if you want them you can have them ...I'm keeping two :)

4 comments:

  1. Bre this is Awesome! I love it. Ok now grandma wants those little hands :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wanna see the butt prints. :)

    ReplyDelete