Monday, July 2, 2012

Ground Control to Major Tom

Ok so Tuesday is the day, I will officially start the Pintest project! Now alot of these things I will be making I may not need or want, so that's where you the fan get the perks of this lil well not so little project...If you see something I post that says available on it, well you can have it all I ask is you pay for shipping and think real hard about possibly donating to my Pintest challenge WWJD ...seriously what would he do? He'd donate!!! Well at least he'd break me off some bread and cheap wine! Crafting isn't cheap Yo! If you live locally we can meet with the item you scored! I have about 100 pins saved already to my I CAN MAKE THAT Board so if you would like to check out my pins please do so! You can find me under the name of Tevis Bre ....

No comments:

Post a Comment