Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Off and Running....to bed?

Ok todays D day!! So excited to get this show on the road, I can't sleep so here are the links for what I plan to make tomorrow, first is homemade Mod Podge (now I've never used the stuff before so it maybe hard for me to compare to the real deal)http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214620510/ Ok and by me making my mod podge I will be using it to make a button bowl like this one off pinterest www.pinterest.com/pin/148126275214562425/ ok so there ya go, we'll start off easy for the first day unless anyone has suggestions on what other lil crafty ideas they've seen on pinterest that require Mod Podge??

3 comments:

  1. YAY! Ive been wanting to try this but dont know where to even start LOL. Cant wait to see your feedback!!
    -Kris

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are SO many people doing their own..... Please share HONESTLY if your recipe really works and adheres? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nikki, so Far it was a flop while covering over the button balloon...but on the few amount of buttons that I did try it on and decided to take them off early in the project they are now glued to my piece of paper where I had laid them when changing buttons in and out...so maybe it was just to think on the balloon?

      Delete