Sunday, July 8, 2012

I'm Melting!!!!

So we've all seen those diets on Pinterest well I started one doing one yesterday http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214659850/  it's the 7 day diet and I'll be keeping you updated on my status as I'm doing it so lets begin
First day:
I feel like I'm Fuc*&^% starving!! I'm looking at my chubby daughter and thinking one lil bite from her mmmm lol so I cheated and not just once 3 times!!! I had 2 chips (sun chips) one lil and I mean lil cookie and a quarter of a roast beef sandwich!

Day 2: Woke this morning not feeling like I'm starving so that's a plus!!! I weighed myself and I lost 2 pounds!!!! woohoo... I ate a big bowl of steamed broccoli, cauliflower and carrots ...still full and it's 2:30 so hey awesome. So I cheated again!! Ugh I'm horrible I had a new castle and 3 big ass cookies!!! ugh It tasted soooooo goood though I'm not sorry it was worth it!

Day 3: So I woke up this morning and I lost 1/2 a pound (would have probably lost more but I cheated yesterday, but hey any weight loss is good weight loss right? Okay I'm gonna do my best to stay dedicated today in hopes I can lose 2 pounds tomorrow! Omg I'm such a cheater!!! lmfao oh well half  beer and 2 large ass cookies consumed ....why god why!! DAMN YOU COOKIES

Day 4: So today I am totally Ill prepared I have 2 of the things I can eat today, I have no clue what I was thinking!!! I think I'll send hubby to the store, otherwise if I go I think I'll be that closet fat girl in the aisles eating donuts, cereal and candy bars with nothing left but the wrapper to scan at the check out! Down another 1/2 pound :(

Day 5: So I woke up eager this morning to see my weight loss since I did not cheat yesterday and to my surprise ....Nothing Nadda Not one DAMN POUND !!!!! WTF!!!!! So diet what your telling me is if I cheat I will lose weight??? Where's those cookies Mommas Hungry! So I had to eat Beef and Tomatoes today not to shabby I was out and about all day for work so I got 2 hamburger patties and some beef jerky fingers crossed for tomorrows weight check...

Day 6: I woke up this morning and did my weigh in and I'm down 2 more pounds wooooohooooooooo. I ate some hamburger meat and squash and was overly full so it's gotten alot easier these last few days to be satisfied compared to the first 3 hopefully tomorrow I have another successful weigh in, I just want to be back to my pre pregnancy weight it's been 4 months and I still don't fit in my clothes!! only 11 more pounds to lose!!!!!!!!!!!!

Day 7: I was eager to see if I woke up looking like a super model!! and well no such luck I gained a pound and a half!! How the Hell is that even possible!!!!!I ate perfectly! ugh whatever I see pizza in my future!!

  So all and all I lost about 5 pounds in 7 days the first 2-3 days were the hardest, but it did get easier after that. So for 5 pounds I guess it was worth it now I have 12 more to lose! I need a get rich and thin plan in a week and I would be a happy girl! 

No comments:

Post a Comment