Friday, July 6, 2012

A little mood lighting if I may


 Okay so I decided to do a lil pin I saw but since I didn't have what it required I improvised! Here's the pin http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214389232/ Now you need parchment to do this pin and since I didn't have that I went with plain white computer paper and cut half like moons like this






Then I took a couple markers and proceeded to color it into a American Flag like I was 6 years old ...lol
 Hey I'm going for cute not perfect people so stay with me...



Then I folded it back and forth into about a quarter inch folds like sooo..

 Then with the pieces I connected them with tape and hid that in a fold

 Then I set a tea light inside a cute soup mason jar (from fresh and easy they pack soups in them) sat my lil homemade shade on top and wallah, I'll revisit this one once I have the proper tools but hey I thought it was cute..


No comments:

Post a Comment