Sunday, July 8, 2012

ugh I hate the smell

Okay so I tried this lil booger http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214660852/ Okay so you heat up 12 oz of vinegar (plain white is fine unless you have commercial grade) I used regular white vinegar, then you add 12 oz of Dawn dish soap to the mix and whalla you have homemade bathroom cleaner!! Now I loathe the smell of vinegar ugh give me the heeby jeebys, always reminds me of my mom in a bad mood cleaning her coffee pot lol. So we don't use the tub in our front bathroom and I seriously have no idea when the last time it was "cleaned, cleaned" so I used this as a example. I squirted the solution all over the tub and side walls and shower doors and let it set for over an hr, figured while I was at it I'd do our toilet to!!

Things you need :
1.)Vinegar
2.)Water
3.)some type of heating devise
4.)squirt bottle




 Before (gross I know...don't don't judge!) okay judge me because I would totally judge you if this was your blog!
 once it's applied (letting set for and hr) the re applied and let set over night

lightly scrubbed with an old loofa
not to shabby for homemade bathroom cleaner along with the fact I lightly scrubbed with a loofa, I give this one a 3 1/2 star on a five star scale

No comments:

Post a Comment