Sunday, July 8, 2012

This lil piggy went to the market

So Hubbys feet are gross!!! Yea yea so I'm a manicurist why don't I just fix them right? Wrong I'm tired from my motherly duties and working on building my company and now this lil project...I have heavy duty callus remover but we decided to try the all natural way http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214634020/\

What you'll need"
1.) some type of bucket or tub
2.) epsom salt
3.) screw the tooth brush that shit didn't work so you need some type of foot sander

Gross right!?!?
 Put about a cup of epsom salt in hot water make sure you can put your feet in still so not to hot

 let sit for 30-45 minutes ....see the damn video game 24/7 ugh men!
 Then had him scrub his feet with my Chi foot sander (you can get at a beauty supply) this link says to use a tooth brush maybe that would work if your feet weren't as bad as his!!

here's the after!
So yes this did work fairly well for a home method and not having to bust out my professional grade products!

2 comments:

  1. I did this one last week too, a little hard to scrub with my belly full of babies, but the result was better than I had expected :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol I could picture you almost to term scrubbin your feet! crazy girl

      Delete