Sunday, July 8, 2012

Washin and Tone'n up Yo

So I felt like doing a DIY on beauty products so I got a few homemade versions done and here's one a homemade Toner http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214620124/  and before I did that one I tried the homemade Microderm http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214549223/  so the homemade toner lets begin there!
What you'll need:
  1.) Roughly 2 lemons
  2.) Witch Hazel
  3.) a squirt bottle

mix 1/2 cup of lemon juice with 1/2 cup of witch hazel and whalla instant homemade toner!!



Okay so my face did feel alot better after doing this so I say it's a wiener! By the way I have one bottle EXTRA! If anyone wants it it's free Just pay shipping or pick up! Donations are always welcome ;P

Okay next is the homemade Microderm
 Mix 3 parts baking soda with one part water and make a paste, apply to face in small circular motions and rinse when entire face has been scrubbed.
 My before pic
 and my after! No those aren't acne scars there albino freckles (yes no joke albino freckles they fall out all leave tiny holes and only show when I'm tan! hence the paleness! I'm a freak man)
So all and all I'd say these two used in the same night feel pretty good, I dunno how my make up looks yet since I haven't worn any since I did this but I will let you know :)

No comments:

Post a Comment