Friday, July 27, 2012

It's His party and he'll Cry if he wants to!

It's been a busy few weeks, I'm still working on some larger pins that take some time and well I got roped into reading 50 Shades the trilogy which I'll do a post about and get your feed back as well, but I did do a few little pins for my son Rydens 2nd Birthday!!!!! So here are the pins http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214801778/ Andddd http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214801772/ one more http://pinterest.com/pin/148126275214736677/.... Okay so while doing these few easy pins and the reason why I chose these pins is just that "easy" except the cake but I did my own version I chose these because I was busy doing what every mom does before a party or people over your house ( That doesn't have a made or Mrs.Jones) I was Cleaning the SHIT out of my house, doing the whole ohh no My house allllllways looks like this please eat off the floor its sparkles for heaven sake...Yea not so easy with 2 kids under 2 meanwhile wrapping presents, preparing food making a cake, entertaining 2 nuggets while running my lil business and trying to spend time with the hubs! So like I said that's why I chose 3 easy pins. Now I didn't take step by step pictures of these because well hell I didn't have time and also it's pretty self explanatory if it isn't then well I'm surprised you can read this blog at all so Congrats to you, you'll receive a gold star!!! lol I'm such an ass my apologise ...

okay so Birthday cake we'll start there!

I did a confetti cake with chocolate icing and cream cheese I used food coloring and sent hubs to the dollar tree to pick up misc car crap (which by the way didn't last long on the cake after my son saw it and insisted he needed the cars asap or he would throw a complete bitch fit until he got them lol, thank god this pic was take right after I removed the foil!!!)

Next vanilla wafer banana sandwich.....seriously....do you need me to explain?? Moving on

Rice Crispy treat stop lights, Now this one is simple as well and I don't need to give you a step by step just read the box and Purchase so M&M's but before you do beware I'm quiet pissed at the company that makes these delicious treats you see we purchased 4 pouches and the entire bunch there were only 10 at the most red M&M's!!!!! WTF so I did what any mom would do when she's ran out of time and guest are starting to show up and I hid the non stop light one's underneath!!! urghh I'm still irritated!! in one bag it had 00000 NONE NADDA!!! But I will not dwell in the past I'm moving forward to bigger and better pins!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment